SuDo12 v1.0 for the Palm (over a million different puzzles)
Uses 54kb of PalmOS RAM
SuDo12 is a simple but addictive SuDoku number game played on a 12x12 grid.
Fill in the empty squares with letters A through L. You can't put the same letter more than once in any one row, column, or 3x4 box. When the puzzle is successfully completed there will be no empty squares and each letter will appear once in every row, column, and 3x4 box.
Over a million automatically generated authentic SuDoku puzzles of three levels of difficulty are provided.
Alternatively you can enter and solve your own or published puzzles.
SuDo12 1.0 Features
- Extended 12x12 puzzle grid with 3x4 boxes.
- Enter and solve your own or published puzzles.
- Over a million automatically generated puzzles.
- Authentic SuDoku puzzles - they have only one solution and can be solved by logic alone.
- Puzzle selection by entering its 10 digit puzzle ID.
- Store unlimited games (full state recorded, e.g. time, stats, undo history, pencil marks etc.).
- Recall, delete, rename stored games.
- Stats of current game and overall playing history.
- Export unlimited puzzles to memo, SD/MMC card, or beam to another device.
- Import, delete, rename puzzle from memos and SD/MMC card.
- General preferences allow settings for show game timer and auto off timeouts etc.
- Display preferences to select monochrome etc.
Sudoku is a registered mark of Nikoli (www.nikoli.co.jp) within Japan.
How to Play view zip(85K) pdf(60K)
SuDo12 User Guide view zip(112K) pdf(114K)
A good site for general
information and tips on game play is www.sudoku.com